About the Japanese Society for Jaw Deformities
The aim of the legal entity is to raise the level of medical care and develop the next generation of human resources through a broad range of activities for the general public including scientific research on jaw deformities and education and public awareness programs, thereby contributing to the health and welfare of the nation.
- Research presentation programs for studies on jaw deformities by hosting scientific conferences, etc.
- Publication programs including issuing journals of jaw deformities, etc.
- Education and public awareness programs on jaw deformities through the Society's website, etc.
- Collaborative programs with both domestic and overseas organizations involved in jaw deformities
- Other programs required to meet the Society's objectives
Total number of members
2,098( As of May 31, 2016 )